Tuesday 29 October 2013

They see me [not] rollin', they hatin'.

I have some more anti-roll bar photographs to present.  Firstly, the kit of parts (most of anyway):
Unsurprisingly Dave at Track Developments has done all of the work.  Interestingly this is the last major piece of fabrication work that Dave needs to do on the car.  I know that I've a couple more turning jobs for him to do and the car will be going back to Dave for set-up but this in many ways is a bit of a landmark.  I'll summarise the work that Dave has done in a separate post - suffice to say, its a lot.  

The rear bar is actually fairly complex - with special unique fabricated fittings at either end.  The front bar is a little more conventional.  I need to get all of the steel parts (drop-links etc. are aluminium) either powdercoated or plated next - I'm leaning towards the latter.

That'll do for tonight - it's been a long day.

'Night.

No comments: