Sunday 9 June 2013

Motivation Narration

There's not much to say really.  I've just lost two weeks due to sheer apathy.  I simply haven't wanted to face the car (if it can really be called that yet.)  Everything seems to take at least twice - often four-times - as long as it should and frankly it doesn't feel like fun at the moment.

This is a bit of a problem as I've got it booked-in at http://www.conceptracing.co.uk/ to have all the tanks and some water pipes made in a fortnight so I need to postpone that.  It needs to be rolling really first and I need to add a bed to the trailer.

Progress has otherwise been limited to fitting the hub bearings and buying a few odds and sods, like this master switch bracket - which I shouldn't have bought as it's really not worth £50.
Even watching the excellent coverage on Motors TV of the RGB racing at Snetterton didn't prompt me to run out to the shed - it just feels so bloody far off still.

TC

No comments: