Sunday 21 April 2013

Give me a break brakes!

Having thought that the long brake line was sorted I found a kink near the bulkhead so have to start again; more cupro-nickel pipe now on order.  Grrr.

A change of tack then got the last of the aluminium floor panels fitted.  I suspect I've been sent the wrong grade of ali in this case - it's quite soft.  Since time is racing by, I went with it anyway - I'm sure that it'll be fine.
The main and front roll hoops have also tuned-up.  As the car is made specifically for me and, like Fat Joe I lean back, it means that the cage can be low-pro'.
It's amazing how different the car starts to look when it's got some monkey bars.

TC

1 comment:

MotorsRich said...

Hi Tim

Enjoying the build and was wondering if you would be interested in my filming some of the build for a website that i have covering kit car builds.
Cheers
richard@projectkitcar.co.uk