Sunday 10 November 2013

No piccies ≠ no progress

This weekend:
  • The stainless offset spacers have been fitted to the trailing arms.
  • The throttle pedal has been modified to work with throttle bodies that have just 25mm of cable travel - just a tweak to the pad left to do.
  • The gear-change paddle now has a teeny weeny universal joint attached which will in turn attach to the pultruded carbon shaft that connects paddle to fulcrum.
  • The overflow hose from rad to header tank has been finalised.
  • The calcs have been finished that determine what springs I'll run, at least to start with.  This means that I learnt a lot about wheel frequency that I didn't know before.  Interestingly, by coincidence we are aiming at a number similar to that of a Caterham CSR260.


In the absence of any new pics, I thought I'd remind myself of how it started.  It's come a long way but I still need to up the pace in order to get out for the start of the season.

Over and out.

No comments: