Saturday 25 June 2011

Pedal Power...

The pedal box is just about complete.  Although its based on a design which dates back to the 60s, I think its infinitely better than the vast majority of fabricated kit car pedal boxes that I've looked at and used.  
Andy at Arrow Auto Engineering has been brilliant to deal with and has done everything possible to make the pedal box suitable for the Gemini - he's also taken as much weight out of it as possible which is good.

There are a couple of questions that remain.  Firstly I'm not yet setted on how/where the steering column with negotiate the pedal box.  Secondly, I may need to move the accelerator closer to the brake - we shall see.

I'm going to Donington Park next Saturday to see the RGB race.  Unfortunately the number of entrants is down slightly due to mid-season fettling, holidays and other pressures.  Even so, I'm looking forward to it very much.

TC

No comments: