Sunday 7 November 2010

From Kit Car Journey to Southern Hemisphere Journey...

Well, I'm afraid that this is likely to be my last post on this 'ere blog for a while.

Kate and I finally head-off travelling tomorrow.  The last Gemini-related job was to finish rubbing-down, oiling and wrapping the chassis and then inverting the whole thing so that it could be ratchet-strapped to the ceiling beams.  Not as easy as it sounds - particularly with just two of us.  Anyway, 'Mission Accomplished' as they say.

Wrapped:
Going Up:
Enough room to pop the run-about (read post-travel interview transport) underneath:
So, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, New Zealand, Fiji and Australia await.  Guess what....?!  There's a NEW BLOG to chronicle our trip.

I'll ensure that I update my ramblings here as soon as we're home and things start happening with the car again.

Until then, Ciao.

No comments: