Tuesday 1 January 2008

Body On...

I did promise a picture with the tub on and here it is:

It's actually starting to resemble a car!

My uprights/hubs etc are still AWOL in the post. Marc @ MNR has kindly sourced some replacement uprights which he'll machine and send across to Steve. I've been ordering all the other bits to build-up the uprights. One upgrade that I am going to make is a move to aluminium hubs - assuming the guy selling them gets back to me. It won't make a lot of difference with my heavy calipers but it seems daft to buy one set with a view to changing them next winter.


Keeping the blog up to date is making a nice change from all the revision I'm doing for my exams next week.




'Til next time, cheers




TC








1 comment:

gareth said...

Hi there, just thought you would like to know ralley design now do light weight replica uprights, and they are well prices, there is an article on them in this months kit car mag.